Celebrate Maidstone – Help raise the profile of our town!
‘Celebrate Maidstone’ is calling out to local businesses for their support of this exciting new initiative, aimed at raising the profile of the County Town of Maidstone. You can go to www.celebratemaidstone.org.uk to see a list of heads of businesses and organisations already confirmed as attending, or to read more about the initiative.
Please contact us at joinin(at)celebratemaidstone.org.uk if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
1. Award Sponsorship (£1,000)
The package for sponsoring one of the 15 awards (see list below) will give the sponsor:
• Name on trophy
• Option of presenting the award to the winner at the event
• 2 tickets to the gala event
• Priority position on ‘brick wall’ on website and at the event (see 2. below)
• Exhibition space at the event
• 6 months advertising on Celebrate Maidstone portal (coming soon)
• Option to purchase up to 4 more tickets at the discounted price of £25 per ticket
The sponsorship also pays for the trophy, prize money and up to 4 tickets for the award winner.
View our current Star of Maidstone awards categories sponsors here.
2. ‘Brick Wall’ Sponsorship (£100)
Purchase a ‘brick’ on the Celebrate Maidstone Supporter’s Wall. In return, the company logo will be assigned to a ‘brick’ on the wall, and displayed both at the gala event and online at www.celebratemaidstone.org.uk/sponsors.
3. Auction / Raffle items
Contact us if you are able to donate or sponsor any quality items that could be auctioned or included in a prize raffle at the gala event.
4. Tickets to Gala Evening (£100 per pair)
A limited number of tickets to the gala evening on 11 May are available for purchase. This option is only available to existing sponsors (i.e. those that have already supported by way of one of the options above).
Celebrate Maidstone Award Categories
• Star Postie
• Star Lollypop Person
• Star Bus Driver
• Star Shop Keeper
• Star Resident
• Star Volunteer (sponsorship taken)
• Care sector
• Emergency services/National Health Service
• Lifetime contribution (sponsorship taken)
• Business contribution
• Arts contribution
• Maidstone Borough Council
• Schools and Colleges
• Retail endurance – longest running business
• Star investor in the next generation (sponsorship taken